Grasshopper Pie - Recipe + Video
This Grasshopper Pie is a classic recipe that everyone loves! It's a cool, creamy, simple no bake dessert that is perfect for any time of the year!
Prep Time20 mins
Chilling Time4 hrs
Total Time4 hrs 20 mins
Servings: 8 slices
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 8 oz tub Cool Whip thawed
- 1 Oreo Cookie Crust Store bought or homemade
- 7 oz sweetened condensed milk
- 16 Keebler Grasshopper cookies Mint Oreos will also work
- Green food coloring Wilton is my favorite
Crush Keebler mint cookies in a large Ziploc bag. Some large chunks are fine, but you want mostly very small, even crushed pieces.
In the bowl of a mixer, beat cream cheese on medium until smooth.
Add sweetened condensed milk and beat until combined.
Mix in crushed cookies and fold in Cool Whip.
Add food coloring and fold in until desired color is achieved.
Pour into pie shell and chill for at least 4 hours.
This will make a very very full pie. If you double the recipe, you can get 3 normal pies.
If you make this recipe, post a picture to Instagram and tag @cookbookqueen or use the hashtag #cookbookqueen. Happy baking!