These White Chocolate Biscoff Bon Bons are so rich and delicious. Best of all – they make an impressive treat that is incredibly easy to make!
White Chocolate Biscoff Bon Bons
Sooooo….yes. I’m not really going bonkers over Biscoff spread.
Does that make me weird?
I mean, I’ve tried it, and it’s good and everything…but if we are being honest, I prefer peanut butter.
Like, what do you even DO with Biscoff spread? Do you eat it on bread like a sandwich?
Do you eat it with a spoon out of the jar?
Do you dip fruit in it? (now THAT would make sense)
When I was a kid, we lived in Germany and ate Nutella sandwiches pretty frequently. And they were really good. But Biscoff tastes like graham crackers, and a graham cracker sandwich just feels weird to me.
Anyways. I sort of get it. Biscoff spread is alright. But is it really THAT big of a deal that it needs to be on Instagram every 20 seconds? Because I can think of way cooler stuff to take pictures of. Like baby kittens.
No one ever posts photos of baby kittens. Probably because they’re too busy finding Biscoff to take pictures of.
Since everyone is so crazy about Biscoff, Ryan and I decided to whip you up some yummy Biscoff candy.
I begrudgingly admit that it’s really really good. You should probably try it.
But you can’t have Ryan. He’s mine.
- 14 oz jar Biscoff spread
- 1 1/2 cups puffed rice cereal
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs (you can also use Biscoff cookie crumbs, but graham crackers taste similar and they're cheaper and it's what I had on hand)
- 2 Tablespoons water
- 16 oz white chocolate almond bark
- In a large bowl, combine Biscoff spread, cereal, graham cracker crumbs, and water. Cover and refrigerate for about an hour.
- Line a baking sheet with wax paper. With damp hands, roll the Biscoff mixture into 1 inch balls and place on lined baking sheet. Refrigerate until firm, about 30 minutes.
- Melt candy coating according to package directions. Coat candies in melted chocolate, then place back on wax paper. Place in the refrigerator until candy is set.
So yes, I just talked to Ryan and he says you should make these. And I’m pretty sure he’s the boss of everything….I mean, he WAS in The Notebook.
Enjoy and have a very happy Monday!!