Happy December, everyone!!
I am SO excited about today!!
First off, I love December. Love. It.
I’ve officially had the iTunes Holiday Hits station on repeat, and I think my family is ready to divorce me. Boys can only handle Toni Braxton singing Sleigh Ride so many times before they kick you out.
Can’t stop, won’t stop, don’t care — Christmas songs FO LIFE.
Also, these brownies. Can we have a moment?
They are fudgy, cheesecakey, and Snickers-ey.
Plus, they are gorgeous. What more could you ask for?
Well…I’m SO very glad you asked.
Most of you know, I LOVE KitchenAid. My husband surprised me with a KitchenAid stand mixer years ago when I started cake decorating lessons. I had to make huge batches of buttercream for classes and my hand mixer was just not cutting it.
He came home from work one day with a KitchenAid mixer and it was seriously the sweetest thing — it has since become indispensable. I use it every day!!
But as we ALL know, KitchenAid makes more than just really awesome mixers — they make ALL kinds of top of the line appliances.
…in your choice of GAS or ELECTRIC.
This gorgeous appliance is valued at $2499.00…and I’m thinking it would make an EXCELLENT Christmas present for YOU!!
Just think of all the cookies you could bake in that oven!!
Or cookies in the top and brownies in the bottom? Just a suggestion.
However you use it, I want you to win this thing!!
To enter, just use the widget at the bottom of this post. I have teamed up with four other sweet bloggers, so you have several ways to enter to win!!
And you’ll definitely want to try these Snickers Cheesecake Fudge Brownies — it doesn’t get much better!!
- 1 cup (2 sticks) salted butter, melted
- 1 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 4 large eggs
- 1 TBS vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 cups flour
- 1 (8 oz) block cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 large egg
- 8 oz bag unwrapped Snickers Bites (or 8 oz Snickers Bars, roughly chopped)
- 4 TBS salted butter
- 2 TBS unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3 TBS milk
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 350. Line a 9x13 pan with foil ( I prefer to line mine with foil prior to spraying -- it makes the brownies easier to remove) and spray with nonstick cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the cocoa and melted butter. Stir in sugar until combined. Stir in eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each. Stir in vanilla. Fold in flour JUST until you no longer see flour streaks in the batter. Spread batter evenly in prepared pan.
- In the bowl of your mixer, beat cream cheese, sugar and egg on medium speed until smooth. Stir in Snickers and spoon mixture evenly over batter in the pan. Using a knife, gently swirl through batter until it looks marbled. Bake for 25 - 30 minutes or until a knife inserted in center comes out with moist crumbs but no raw batter. Cool for about 30 minutes.
- Prepare frosting: In a small saucepan, melt butter over low heat. Whisk in cocoa powder and milk, whisking until thickened. Let mixture begin to JUST BARELY boiling -- remove from heat and whisk in powdered sugar until smooth. Quickly pour and spread over brownies. Refrigerate until cool and firm.
Be sure to check out how my friends use KitchenAid to make some pretty amazing recipes of their own:
Peanut Butter Banana Apple Smoothie from Kevin and Amanda
Peanut Butter Fudge Brownies from The Novice Chef
Perfect Chocolate Cupcakes with Peppermint Cream Cheese Frosting from Lauren’s Latest
Salty Pretzel Chocolate Chip Cookies from Cookies and Cups
This widget makes entering SUPER simple, but if you are unable to use the widget for any reason, just leave a comment on this post. That counts as an entry!!
Happy baking, good luck, and thanks for entering!!
**This giveaway is provided by KitchenAid. All thoughts and opinions (and my mixer) are my own.