Rich and delicious Raspberry Cheesecake Brownies are perfect for any bake sale!
This post is Sponsored by Mom it Forward and McCormick. All thoughts and opinions are my own.
Raspberry Cheesecake Brownies
I have never participated in an actual bake sale.
I find this to be one of life’s true injustices. I mean, I was basically born to be a bake sale-er.
I’m always trying to find excuses to have a bake sale, but I can’t really do it alone, and it turns out that I am not so great at convincing people of things.
Normal friends don’t want to have bake sales to raise money to go shoe shopping.
I know. I don’t understand it either.
So when McCormick contacted me about participating in a Virtual Bake Sale, I was all over it. Finally!! Someone gets me!!
I have used McCormick extracts and spices for as long as I can remember, and I was excited to see lots of recipes for bake sale staples on their site. I decided to adapt their recipe for Raspberry Bake Sale Brownies to Raspberry Cheesecake Brownies.
The bad thing about this bake sale is that you can’t come buy these brownies for me (too bad because they are SO GOOD OMG). But — you CAN easily make them yourself. You can also virtually “purchase” this item by repinning it from the McCormick Virtual Bake Sale Board HERE.
There are five teams participating in the Virtual Bake Sale, and the team with the most repins wins.
And I really want to win, so….please go repin.
Also, I am not competitive at all, meaning that I am.
The other fun thing about this bake sale? You get a chance to win a fun prize pack from McCormick valued at $75!! This pack will be full of spices, extracts and other fun items to inspire baking creativity!!
Be sure to use the widget at the bottom of this post to enter to win. And make sure to repin these brownies HERE.
- 1 box family size brownie mix (or your favorite homemade recipe), plus eggs, oil and water to prepare
- 1 TBS McCormick Raspberry Extract
- 8 oz block cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 large egg
- 2/3 cup raspberries, fresh or frozen (I used frozen and did not thaw before baking)
- Preheat oven to 350. Line an 8x8 square pan with foil and spray well with cooking spray. Set aside.
- In the bowl of you mixer, beat cream cheese, egg, and sugar on medium speed until smooth.
- Prepare brownie batter as instructed on box, adding 1 TBS McCormick Raspberry Extract.
- Spread half of batter in prepared pan. Spread cream cheese mixture over the top and spoon remaining brownie batter on top. Using a knife, swirl to create a marble texture. Gently press raspberries in the batter.
- Bake for about 25 minutes or until brownies are puffy and edges are set. Remove from oven and let cool to room temperature. For best results, chill until firm before cutting and serving.
Be sure to check out the other recipes on my team!!
Cookin Canuk - Whole Wheat Chocolate Chip Cinnamon Cookies
Honeybear Lane – Cinnamon Chocolate Reese’s Brownies
Dinners, Dishes, and Desserts – Fudgy Mint Chocolate Chip Brownies
Good luck and thanks for entering!!