I have decided that you guys really like cake.
Actually, Google decided it, but whatever. Because I’m still in the midst of a Christmas Break and only baking boring things (plain chocolate chip cookies!! That no one has to wait for me to take photos of before eating!!), I thought I’d share my Most Popular Recipes of 2013.
(Unrelated — will Winter Break ever end? It doesn’t feel like it)
Let’s get started!!
10. Homemade Confetti Cake with Cotton Candy Cloud Frosting This cake is seriously fabulous!! Homemade confetti cake does NOT get better than this, and the fluffy, marshmallowey- cotton candy frosting is perfection.
9. Double Chocolate Cupcakes with Crispy Magic Buttercream This frosting is TRULY magical. Light, buttery and silky with a crispy bite. I could eat a bowl of it with no shame.
8. Soft, Frosted Pumpkin Spice Cookies One of the best cookies I’ve ever tasted — almost like little spice cakes!!
7. Mint Chocolate Chip Cake Mint Chocolate Chip is our ice cream of choice around here, and this cake captures the flavor PERFECTLY!!
6. Fudgy Cookies and Cream Cake The whipped Oreo filling is such a perfect contrast to the dark chocolate frosting. This cake is definitely a winner!!
5. Cheesecake Egg Rolls You’ve got cheesecake, you’ve got caramel sauce…no way this could be bad.
4. Pumpkin Cream Cheese Bread with Streusel Topping Definitely one of my favorite breakfasts!!
3. Twinkie Layer Cake This cake makes me smile SO MUCH!!
2. Funnel Cake Cupcakes I’m a sucker for carnival food, aren’t you?
1. Mounds Layer Cake This was by far my most popular recipe of the year!! It’s definitely a showstopper and tastes as great as it looks.
Did any of your personal favorites make the cut? How was your Christmas? Did you take your tree down yet? TELL ME ALL THE THINGS!!
Have a happy Monday!!