It’s time for September Favorites! There are SO many things I was loving over the month — I’m excited to share.
1. Big Brother — if you don’t watch Big Brother, you don’t get it, I know. But if you DO, you’re probably obsessed. Although this season was not so great, I was happy that Derrick won. He totally deserved it. I am just crossing my fingers for an All-Stars next season.
2. Couples Therapy — I do not normally watch this show but decided to start recording it when I found out that Juan Pablo and Nikki from the Bachelor were going to be on. You guys…it’s a mess. Juan Pablo is SUCH a condescending jerk and Nikki is completely unlikeable. I love hating them, so it works for me.
3. Oscar Blandi Texture and Volume Spray — this spray is almost like a dry shampoo, but not quite. I love it! I spray it along my roots and ruffle my hair and it gives just enough volume and movement. Great for long or short hair.
4. Bite Beauty Matte Lip Crayon in Glace — these lip crayons have such great staying power — one application lasts several hours. If you’ve been wanting to try the new plummy Fall lip trend but don’t want to go too vampy, Glace is a great shade to try. I really like it! It’s a dusty, purpley mauve that is suitable for daytime.
5. Sour Punch Straw Bites — you can find these at Target or Walmart. They are my new guilty pleasure after the kiddos go to bed!
6. A Crush On Casual Top — I have this top in two different colors and it’s SO adorable. It’s totally comfortable and easy to dress up or down. Pair it with leggings and boots or jeans and flats, it’s really versatile.
7. Still Alice — I put off reading this book for the longest time because it didn’t sound interesting. I was SO wrong! I read this book in a day, it’s THAT good. Heartbreaking and touching, and will make you look at the world differently.
8. Cairo Ear Jackets — I LOVE earrings and these are my new favorites! Ear jackets are a new trend and they are so fun and edgy but also good for every day. The stud goes in like a normal earring but the fan part goes behind your ear so that it hugs the bottom of your ear lobe. I get compliments every time I wear mine!
9. Yosi Samra Flats in Nude and Neon Pink — these are great every day flats and are so comfortable! I get compliments on them all the time, too! They are normally about $70 but I found them on My Habit for $35. A great deal for cute and comfy flats!
Those are my favorites for the month — I’d love to hear about yours!