I’m sharing my favorites for the month of October!
I love LOVE the month of November. The cooler weather, early nights, Thanksgiving prep, crazy good sales, and Christmas tree decorating. Sign me up!
I used to wait until about a week or two before Christmas to put up the tree, but the last couple of years, I have put it up right after Thanksgiving. The tree makes me so happy and there is such a small timeframe to enjoy it — why not make the most of it?
Another good thing about the start of November is that I get to share my October favorites!! I’ve got some good ones this month!
1. NYX Loose Pearl Eyeshadow — only $3!! I own the pink and it’s so SO pretty.
2. MAC lipstick in Brave and MAC lip liner in Soar — in the interest of FULL (embarrassing) disclosure, I fell down a Pinterest rabbit hole after searching for the lipstick/liner that Kylie Jenner uses. And apparently this is the magic combo. It’s a pretty mauve color that I love!
3. Oscar Blandi Texture and Volume Spray — I’ve been using this stuff for over a year and it is AMAZING. I loved it with long hair and I love it with short hair — just spray at your roots and ruffle your hair and it gives instant texture and volume. One of my favorite hair products EVER!
4. Bath and Body Works Velvet Sugar — the best smelling body spray. OMG. I am a sucker for body spray, especially one that smells sweet. The description says: Savor every moment of this sweetly sumptuous blend of red velvet créme and golden plum laced with a swirl of sugared musk, pink jasmine and wild strawberries. Too much is never enough.
5. I bought this shirt on sale (and it’s still on sale online!) and it’s just super cute for a day of errands or hanging around the house. It’s got the loose, dolman thing going on which I like!
6. Scandal — I mean…Olivia is as flawless is ever, Jake is way hotter than usual, and OMG all the drama. LOVING this season!
7. Sons of Anarchy — my guilty pleasure and one of my favorites shows of ALL TIME. Right now is the last season and it’s breaking my heart. If you have Netflix and have not watched this show — you are missing out SO huge!! I have never had so many feelings than I do about this series. But keep in mind that it’s not something you want to watch if kiddos are in the vicinity. Adults only.
8. Tazo Pumpkin Spice Chai Concentrate — I like this because it tastes great, it’s easy, and it’s got a lot of spice! I’m not a coffee drinker but I do love my chai!!
That’s it for October! What are your favorites this month?