Bubblegum Cloud Slices are like biting into a soft, melt-in-your-mouth, bubblegum bar. So pretty and pink!
As an adult, I am appalled by it. But as a child, it was just what you did. Go to ice cream shop. Choose bubblegum ice cream. Ingest multiple balls of frozen chewing gum. Poop them out. Repeat.
I mean, I hate to take it that far, but we’ve all been there. There’s only one place for it to go, friends. And it’s not anywhere good.
I have so many questions for the person who invented bubblegum ice cream. Questions like, “do you realize how hard it is to chew gum and lick ice cream at the same time?” and “do you realize how many years it takes for gum to digest?”
I’m 98% certain that the reason I do not have a flat stomach is because of all the fossilized bubblegum I’m carrying around, just waiting for it to digest.
Also, I do not exercise, but that’s neither here nor there. Let’s not get sidetracked by such minor details.
If you know a bubblegum lover (I mean someone who loves bubblegum, NOT someone who makes love to bubblegum. Gosh, punctuation), this treat is going to knock their socks right off. It’s sweet, it’s soft, and it tastes JUST like bubblegum.
The only difference? It’s full of marshmallows and won’t sit in digestion purgatory, haunting you for all of your days.
You have really got to try this yummy candy. It’s like a soft fudge in texture, but the marshmallows make it light and sweet. You can buy the bubblegum flavor here — it’s the best I’ve found.
- 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 2/3 cups white chocolate chips
- Couple drops pink food coloring
- 2 1/2 teaspoons bubblegum flavor
- 5 cups mini marshmallows
- Line a 9x13 pan with foil and spray thoroughly with nonstick cooking spray. Measure marshmallows into a large bowl; set aside.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, heat sweetened condensed milk and white chocolate chips, stopping to stir every 30 seconds until mixture is smooth. Stir in food coloring and bubblegum flavor until combined.
- Pour mixture over marshmallows and fold to coat completely. Spread mixture in prepared pan and chill until firm.
Feel free to change the color or the flavoring…a cotton candy flavor might be fun, too.
Have a great day!