Got some Halloween candy laying around that needs a new home? I’m sharing 50 Recipes Using Halloween Candy!!
I have determined that I have one of the weirdest children on the planet.
He never eats his Halloween candy.
I am 100% certain that I eat more of his candy than he does. It’s ridiculous. It never fails that like a year after Halloween, I find a crumpled up pillowcase in the back of his closet full of dusty mini Nerd boxes and Dum Dum pops and I’m like dude…you have major issues that we need to resolve.
Same with class parties. Just the other day I threw out a paper bag full of Valentine’s Day treats. Who is this kid? Has he learned NOTHING from me?
I finally started repurposing his candy. And by repurposing, I mean baking it up in treats and giving it to friends and neighbors. Because neighbors don’t want your leftover candy in a pillowcase but they DO want cookies baked with candy from your pillowcase.
Life is just weird sometimes.
Here are my favorite recipes using leftover Halloween candy, both from my site and from around the web. Find a few good one and give them a whirl!
- Salted Peanut Candy Corn Cookies — these buttery cookies taste like Pay Day Candy Bars!
- Butterfinger Cupcakes — peanut butter cupcakes with Butterfingers baked right into the batter.
- Kitchen Sink Bark — cute and super simple no bake treat.
- Monster Cookie Bars — love these chewy bars packed full of candy.
- Twix Brownie Cheesecake — one of my most-shared recipes!
- Cookies and Cream Brownies — love these frosting topped brownies.
- Fluffernutter Bars — full of marshmallow and Reese’s Pieces.
- Caramel Apple Butterfinger Bars — such a great flavor combo.
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Overload Cake — gorgeous cake that ANYONE can manage!
- Snickers Peanut Butter Blossoms — sub kisses for any mini candy bars in these peanut butter cookies.
- Everything but the Kitchen Sink Brownies — these brownies are based on the Ben & Jerry’s ice cream flavor. So good!
- Heath Bar Salted Caramel Brownie Trifle — another popular recipe that is one of my personal favorites.
- Peanut Butter Butterfinger Blizzard Cake — three words: peanut butter ganache.
- Candy Corn Mini Trifles — so cute and festive!
- Mini Rolo Flurries — love these ice cream treats.
- Monster Cookies — peanut butter, oatmeal, and lots of candy inside these! Easy to adapt to fit whatever candy you have on hand.
- Candy Corn Bark — pretty and festive and NO BAKE!
- Peanut Butter Overload Bars — chewy and loaded with peanut butter candy.
- Everything Bars — one of my simplest but most popular desserts. I take these any time I need a last minute treat that will please a crowd.
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Marshmallow Cookies — fabulous flavor combo.
- Junior Mint Cupcakes — that creamy mint frosting slays me.
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Butterfinger Cookies — so pretty!
- Double Decker Butterfinger Brownies – these brownies are perfect for special occasions.
- Malted Rocky Road Brownie Cupcakes — I love a good cupcake.
- Caramel Filled Chocolate Chip Cookies — one of my most favorite cookies in the history of the planet.
- Candy Bar Cookie Bars from Like Mother, Like Daughter
- Loaded Kit Kat Peanut Butter Brownies from An Edible Mosaic
- Mini M&M Chocolate Cookies from Flavor Mosaic
- Kit Kat Skillet Cookies from Miss in the Kitchen
- Reese’s Gooey Cake Bars from Inside BruCrew Life
- Reese’s Pieces Cupcakes from Your Cup of Cake
- Ice Cream Milky Way Brownie Pie from Wonky Wonderful
- Trick or Treat White Chocolate Fudge from The View from Great Island
- Peanut Butter Brownie Pizza from Dinners, Dishes and Desserts
- Twix Cheesecake Pie from The Kitchen is my Playground
- Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Cheesecake Bars from Persnickety Plates
- Twix Caramel Cookie Bars from Two Peas and Their Pod
- Milky Way Magic Bars from Wine and Glue
- Peanut Butter Cup Pound Cake from Bran Appetit
- Vegan Peanut Butter Cup Cookies from Fork and Beans
- Sour Patch Kids Cupcakes from Dish About It
- Brownie Bites with Rolos from Cooking on the Front Burners
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Roulade from Dieters’ Downfall
- Snickers Deep Dish Cookie Pies from Spoonful of Flavor
- Snickers Cheesecake from Life, Love and Sugar
- Reese’s Pieces Pizza Bars from Julie’s Eats and Treats
- Rolo Chocolate Chip Cookie Cups from Crazy for Crust
- Monster Snickers Pie from Cupcakes and Kale Chips
- Colorful Autumn Candy Cake from Chocolate and Carrots
- Candy Bar Pudding from Taste and Tell
Enjoy and have a happy Halloween!