Looking for some great Christmas Cookie Recipes to add to your Holiday Baking List? I’ve got you covered with over 30!
Can we agree that cookies are the perfect snack? They barely even count. You shove them in your mouth without even thinking, which I’m assuming means that they are calorie free. Either that, or I’ve been living a lie, in which case I have some major soul searching to do.
On the off chance that you’re in the market for more cookie recipes (who isn’t — amirite??) I’ve rounded up a bunch of my favorites!
- Red Velvet Hi-Hat Cookies – that FROSTING!! These are seriously decadent.
- No Bake Coconut Pecan Praline Cookies –one of my most popular holiday recipes. These are truly perfect.
- Mint Fudge Brownie Cookies — Love these brownie cookies.
- Red Velvet Peppermint Blossom Cookies — so simple and festive.
- Minty Fudge Cookies — make good use of those mint M&Ms!
- Holiday Monster Cookie Bars — these chewy cookie bars are perfection and so versatile!
- Sugared Cranberry Shortbread — simple and buttery with a sweet crunch.
- Pear Praline Wedding Cookies — one of my favorite cookies!
- Angel Food Macaroon Blossoms — love these simple angel food cookies.
- JIF Irresistible Peanut Butter Cookies — can’t beat a classic!
- Blueberry Muffin Cookies — perfect for the blueberry muffin lover. The crumb topping slays me!
- Mint Chocolate Chip Cookies — perfectly festive.
- Peanut Butter Twix Cookies — just like the candy bar!
- Applesauce Raisin Cookies – my childhood favorite.
- Soft and Chewy Ginger Molasses Cookies — chewy and spicy — I love these!
- Sugar Cookies with Sprinkles – the perfect sugar cookie recipe.
- Homemade Domino Cookies — just like the ones in the mall.
- Cranberry Chocolate Chip Pistachio Pudding Cookies — cranberry + pistachio = YUM!
And here are some of my favorites that I found around the web:
- Royal Iced Sugar Cookies from Spoonful of Flavor — how pretty are these?
- Eggnog Cookies from Your Cup of Cake — LOVE eggnog flavored anything.
- Fudge Filled Chocolate Chip Cookie Cups from Chocolate Moosey — the kiddos would LOVE these!
- Russian Tea Cakes from Jen’s Favorite Cookies — holiday classic.
- Irresistible Cranberry Orange Cookies from 52 Kitchen Adventures — they look so soft!
- Chocolate Raspberry Linzer Cookies from Pineapple and Coconut — one of my favorite flavor combos.
- Bakery-Style Double Chocolate Cookies from Whole & Heavenly Oven — these look perfect!
- Peppermint Mocha Brownie Cookies from Chocolate Moosey — love the mint/chocolate combo.
- White Chocolate Biscotti with Crushed Candy Canes from Food Faith Fitness — perfect for gifting.
- Cranberry White Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies from Baked by an Introvert — oatmeal is one of my favorites!
- Deepest Chocolate Espresso Chip Cookies from The View from Great Island — perfect for coffee lovers.
- Cranberry-Orange Pinwheel Cookies from Baked by Rachel — dying over that swirl!
- Campfire Cookies from Cookies and Cups — that marshmallow! Dying.
- Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate Cookies from Beyond Frosting — love salted caramel anything.
- Pecan Cookies from Stephie Cooks — perfect for Christmas.
- Italian Pepper Cookies from Cooking on the Front Burners — so curious about these.
- Toffee Almond Snowball Cookies from Cupcakes and Kale Chips — toffee and almond…Yes.
- Chocolate Covered Cherry Cookies from Wonky Wonderful — pretty and festive.
Hopefully you found a few good ones to add to the cookie baking list! And if you just so happen to be curious about cookie baking tools..I put together list of my favorites!
Enjoy and have a great day!