It’s almost Halloween!!!
How did that happen??
Jon David is going as a zombie, he told me he just needs some make up and a white T-shirt, which is easy enough. He’s been watching tons of You Tube videos on zombie make up, so I’m sure he’ll have tons of ideas for me.
Since the big day is a week away, I thought I’d round up some of my favorite treats over the years!! Hopefully you’ll find lots of inspiration — I LOVE Halloween baking!!
1. Brains in a Jar – a little gross, but yummy and portable!! They’re super simple to throw together, too!!
2. Candy Corn Bark – this is super simple and no bake!! A great little gift for teachers or neighbors.
3. Ghost Cupcake Cones – a simple twist on a classic party treat. These are so fun for class parties!!
4. Candy Corn Push Pops – push pops are great because you can throw them in a bag and go!! No special carriers needed. These are great for parties as well.
5. Spider Peanut Butter Cup Blossoms — these are cute, but more importantly TASTE GREAT. Does it get better than peanut butter and chocolate?
1. Halloween Hi Hat Cupcakes – I LOVE that fluffy marshmallow frosting covered in chocolate!!
2. Candy Corn Meringues – a bit more sophisticated, but so simple to make. Fun for any Fall party.
3. Oreo Spider Cupcakes — I am SO in love with how these little guys turned out!! They make any kiddo’s face light up.
4. Melted Witches – the most popular Halloween treat I’ve ever posted!!
5. Mummy Twinkie Pops – I LOVE Twinkies — especially dressed up for the holidays. These are so easy and taste GREAT!!
I’d love to hear your Halloween plans this year!!